6 May 2014

tesco longslot toaster review



 function of tesco longslot toaster











I normally stock bread in a freezer and toast from frozen
so I can show you which level of toast control can toast slow or fast.

remember, I tested all from frozen.

level 1 - just defrost the bread









level 2 - before it's get golden brown










level 3 - golden brown, perfect for me











level 4 - a bit burn.. some people might like this crunchy bit










level 5 - burn! too long. don't try this even your bread is frozen.


when you already toasted not long ago then you'd like to toast again,

it's going to be a bit different result because the toaster is already warmed up
so your toast might be over cooked.



 performances of tesco longslot toaster


tesco longslot toaster has

 - double toasting slots









 - carriage lever













 - frozen button
 - cancel button
 - toast control









- crumb tray at rear









simple enough to use.

(my old toaster was almost broken, couldn't toast evenly
upper part always heat too strong and bottom wasn't. )



  why do I like tesco's longslot toaster


I was looking for a toaster fits my familys favourite bread
which is a bit bigger than average one
so I normally had to toast half top then turn upside down to toast other half.

but this toaster is perfect size for me
as you can see the name 'longslot' , my family's favourite bread fit perfectly!

I didn’t need a toaster has small 4 slots, just wanted
longer slots than other toasters.